1. CHL horizontal light type electric centrifugal water pump segmental multistage pump is designed by our company, which's impeller and wet parts are made of stainless steel.
2. Advantages for the pump: small size, light weight, compact structure, low noise, easy to install and used.
3. Horizontal multistage non-self-priming centrifugal pump, attached with long shaft electric motor.
4. Axial inlet and radial outlet.
5. Materials: CHL is for flow passage components stainless steel 304 or 316, CHLK is stainless steel 304 or 316 air-conditioning pump. CHLF is stainless steel 304 or 316 segmental type pump body, CHLF(T) is segmental type pump body and discharge are made of cast iron.
CHL, CHLK and CHLF(T) type pump are mainly used in industrial field:
Water treatment (Water purification)
Fertilizing / metering system
Other special applications
Thin and clean non-flammable and non-explosive liquid without solid granules and fibers.
Mineral water, soft water, pure water, edible vegetable oil and other light chemical mediums.
When the density or viscosity of to-be-conveyed liquid is larger than that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power.
Whether a specific liquid is suitable for the pump depends on many factors, among which the most important ones are chlorine content, PH value, temperature, solvent and oil content.
3. Motor specification:
TEFC motor 2-pole
Protection class: IP55
Insulation class: F
Standard voltage, 50Hz: 1×220-240V, 3×220-240V/380-415V
Standard voltage, 60Hz: 1×220-240V, 3×220-240V/380-415V
Single phase motor (max): 2.4KW
4. Operation condition
Normal temperature type:-15°C to +70°C
Hot water type: -15°C to 110°C
Ambient temperature: up to +40°C
Max.operation pressure: 10 bar
Max. Inlet pressure is limited by max. Operation pressure