1. Scope of Application: Used for one-time protection during the surgery conducted by the department of a medical therapy unit.
2. Supports customization according to the customer's drawings and requirements.
Fitting Name Size Quantity Material
Hand towel 30cm*40cm 2 45g Spunlace
Under Buttocks Drape 90cm*60cm 1 SMS
Head Drape 80cm*50cm 1 SMS
Reinforced Surgical Gown L(125cm*145cm) 2 SMS+ Laminating nonwoven fabrics
Small Fenestrated Drape 130cm*100cm 1 SMS
Ophthalmology drape fluid collection pouch 193cm*176cm 1 SMS
Fenestrated Drape 100cm*100cm 1 Absorbent Material
Back Table Cover 145cm*190cm 1 PSB+PE
Reinforced Mayo Stand Cover 75cm*145cm 1 PP+PE
(1) Under Buttocks Drape: Clinical pave use when used to prevent cross infection.
(2) Head Drape: Wrap the patient's head, anti-cross infection.
(3) Samll Fenestrated Drape: Reveals the surgical field of view and effectively blocks liquid and bacteria when covering an aseptic surgical area.
(4) Fenestrated Drape: Reveals the surgical field of view and effectively blocks liquid and bacteria when covering an aseptic surgical area.
(5) Back Table Drape: Parcels the accessories in an operating instrument set, or functions as a table cloth on which the apparatus is arranged when taken out from an operating instrument set.
(6) Ulitity Drape: Absorbs liquid and can be replaced in time.
(7) Reinforced Mayo Stand Cover: Used on the instrument tray, or as a chair cover or a bag for postoperative medical waste.