Extruded plastic mesh is made from high quality high density polyethylene or polypropylene through extrusion process to from various plastic mesh and netting products.
Compared with the knitted plastic mesh, the extruded plastic mesh has higher tensile strength and it is tear resistance. The extruded plastic mesh can be cut to any sizes without break the structure. Common opening types of extruded plastic mesh are round, diamond and hexagonal.
The extruded plastic mesh is an all-purpose plastic mesh that can be used in wide range of applications, mainly used in the agriculture, aquaculture and industrial applications.
· Material: high density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP).
· Hole type: oval, diamond, hexagonal, etc.
· Hole size: 0.3-6cm
· Width: up to 2m.
· Length: max. 150m.
· Color: white, black, green, blue and other colors are available.
· UV stabilized.
· Chemical and biological resistance.
· Corrosive and rust resistance.
· Lightweight and easy to install and remove.
· Various applications.
· Various mesh sizes, colors and wire diameters.
· Economical. Much cheaper than the metal wire mesh.
· Seamless and knotless.
· Minimal stretch or sag.
· Nearly invisible. It will not affect the whole beauty sense.
The extruded plastic mesh has a wide range of applications in agriculture, aquaculture, industrial and many other industries.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be used in the pedestrian and vehicles ways and other grassy areas as the grass protection mesh to protect the grass and roots.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be used as the deer fence to prevent the deer from entering the forbidden areas and damaging the crops.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be used as the tree guard netting to protect the fast growth and prevent the animals from damaging the bark.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be used in the aquaculture as the clam netting, oyster netting to help the fisherman to get more seafood.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be made various types of plastic filter netting for liquid, air and solid filtration.
· The extruded plastic mesh can be used in the construction sites as warning barrier fence to protect the safe of workers and equipment and prevent people from entering the unwanted areas.