Royal jelly is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. It’s frequently sold as a dietary supplement to treat a variety of physical ailments and chronic diseases.
Royal Jelly contains protein,fatty acid, saccharides,vitamin A,vitamin B1,vitamin B2,folic acid, pantothenic acid and inositol. It contains a material that is like acetyl choline. It also contains many kinds of amino acid and biological hormone which are needed of human body.
Royal Jelly chemical component is different because of different bees,age,seasons and staminate plant. Generally speaking,royal jelly contains water,raw protein, carbohydrate,lipid,minerals and some unsure materials.
Royal Jelly is rich of estrogen. It has adjuvant therapy efficacy for menopause women.
1. Contains a Variety of Nutrients
Royal jelly contains water, carbs, protein, fat, B vitamins and trace minerals. Its unique proteins and fatty acids may be the reason for its potential health benefits.
2. May Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
Royal jelly is widely claimed to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
3. May Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Impacting Cholesterol Levels
The specific proteins in royal jelly may help lower cholesterol.
4. May Aid Wound Healing and Skin Repair
Royal jelly, both used orally and topically, may support wound healing and other inflammatory skin conditions. It can keep wounds clean and free from infection.
5. Specific Proteins May Lower Blood Pressure
Royal jelly may protect your heart and circulatory system by reducing blood pressure.
6. Regulates Blood Sugar by Reducing Oxidative Stress and Inflammation
Royal jelly may also improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.
7. Antioxidant Properties May Support Healthy Brain Function
Royal jelly may boost brain function.
8. May Increase Tear Secretion And Treat Chronic Dry Eyes
Royal jelly may treat dry eyes when taken orally.
9. May Provide Anti-Aging Effects Through Various Means
Royal jelly may slow the aging process in several ways.
10. May Support a Healthy Immune System
Royal jelly may enhance body’s natural immune response to foreign bacteria and viruses.
11. Reduces Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
Chemotherapy and other cancer treatments come with significant negative side effects, including heart failure, inflammation and gastrointestinal issues.
12. May Treat Certain Symptoms of Menopause
Royal jelly may also treat symptoms associated with menopause.