Fully-automatic Double-Head BiB Filling Machine | Bag-in-Box Filler
This Fully-automatic Double-Head BiB Filling Machine | Bag-in-Box Filler is especially for filling spout-fitted bags with a wide range of liquids like drinking water, juice, milk, edible oil and beverage. It features fully-automatic by employing PLC and touch screen control system. The whole process of continuous bags feed, decapping, vacuumization (optional), nitrogen injection (optional), filling, capping, cutting apart from continuous bags and transiting to the conveyor can be completed automatically, no human operation required. Filling alternately with double filling heads reduces or avoid backflow.
1. Fully-automatic, WEB type bags fed.
2. Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
3. Self-test and protecting function.
4. A Swiss electromagnetic flowmeter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
5. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts.
6. Filling a different capacity bag acceptable only by changing the setting.
7. Perfect spout clamping system ensures reliable running of the machine and meanwhile no damage to the bag spout.
8. Options of vacuumization and nitrogen injection available for specific products use.
9. Double heads fills alternately to ensure no backflow and no stop of the fluid production.
Applicable bags: pre-cut continuous module or WEB type bags, spout-fitted, 2-25 litres. (Spout is called Gland or Flange too.)
Filling capacity at the feed flow of 7T/H: 700 bags/hour for 10 litres bags (without backflow)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 1.5m3/h.
1. Automatically feed bags.
2. Automatically cut apart, decap, fill and cap bags.
3. Automatically exit filled bags.
Fully-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
We also supply the matched box packaging line.