Fiber optic adapter, also named as fiber adapter or fiber coupler, is a special connector designed to mate or connect two ends of a fiber optic cable with high precision. Fiber adapters are widely used in optical distribution frame(ODF), optical fiber communications equipment, measuring appliance and so on. According to the types of fiber optic connectors that fiber adapters are connected, there are common adapters: SC adapter, FC adapter, ST adapter, LC adapter, MU adapter, E2000 adapter, MTP/MPO adapter etc.
1. Adapter type: SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, E2000, MTRJ and Hybrid adapters are available.
2. Fibre Type: Single mode or Multimode
2. Insertion loss: ≤0.2dB
3. Durability: ≤0.2dB after 1000times
4. Operating Temperature: -40 ˚C to +75˚C
5. Storage Temperature: -40 ˚C to +85˚C
1. SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, E2000, MTRJ and Hybrid adapters are available.
2. Simplex, duplex or quad type
3. High precise ceramic sleeve
4. Low insertion loss
5. Repeatability, interchangeability, stability
6. Various housing color to meet customer’s