Horizontal CVD furnace (Carbon) is applied for composite material CVD that used hydrocarbon gas (like C3H8) as carbon sources, which works on CVD and CVI treatment for carbon materials.
1.The furnace working zone size can be reach 2.5m×2.5m×5m, which can satisfy super size part CVD treatment.
2.Horizontal vacuum carbon furnace adopts multiple temperature control zones with great temperature uniformity.
3.Special designed deposition chamber achieves good sealing effect and strong antipollution ability.
4.Multiple deposition channels assures flow field uniformity, non-deposition dead corner and great deposition surface.
5.Tar, solid powder and organic gases are treated effectively during the deposition process.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: manual tight / auto lock-ring tight, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: Volume/Mass flow-meter, Manual valve/Auto valve, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
11. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
13. Load truck: roller type /Fork type/Folded long distance driving type
Specifications of Horizontal CVD Furnace
Spec\Model HCVD -060609-C HCVD -080812-C HCVD -101015-C HCVD -121225-C HCVD -151530-C
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) Φ600 × 600 × 900 Φ800 × 800 × 1200 Φ1000 × 1000 × 1500 Φ1200 × 200 × 2500 Φ1500 × 1500 × 3000
Max. Temperature (°C) 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±7.5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.