Galvanized steel coils / sheet
Hot dipped galvanized steel is an effective way to prevent the base metal from corrosion,which is mainly used for producing the metal structures and facilities.Galvanized steel is produced by penetrating the base metal after removing the rust on its surface into the zinc pot with 500℃ to from the zinc layer on both side of it which can contributes an anti-corrosion protection to the basse metal.
Width: 600-1500mm or as per client requirement
Base metal: CRC
Zinc coating: 40-275g/㎡
Coil weigh: max.15ton
Spangle: regular spangle/minimized spangle/zero spangle
packing and shipping:
1. Inner side: By water proofed craft paper and plastic packing.
2. Outside: Covered by steel sheet and bundled the sheets on the steel pallet with steel strips.
3. We can also meet others sea worthy export standard packing as customers' request.Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers.
Payment and delivery:
1. Payment: 30% T/T on deposit+70 % before shipping goods or 100%L/C at sight .
2. Delivery Time: 20- 35 days after signing the contract.