T25 slip ring capsule is a standard silpring with a 25.4mm (1.0 Inch) through-bore for routing of hydraulic, pneumatic lines or driver shaft.This design features long life,fiber precious metal brush contact technology for ultimate performance in many challenging applications. Aluminum body,double precision roller bearings provide smoother running,lower torque and lower electrical noise than competitive slip rings.
Voltage： 600V AC/DC
Current Rating： 5,10A/Ring
Insulation Resistance： 1000MΩ@500VDC
Dielectric Strength ： AC 600V@60Hz, 60S
Electrical Noise： 70 milliohms MAX @5rpm,50milliamps,6V DC
Contact Material： Precious metal
Lead Size/Type： 0.5mm2 Teflon wire
Operate Temp.: -20℃～+80℃
Storage Temp.: -30℃～+90℃
● 25.4mm through-bore,Compact, 78.0mm outside diameter;
● Flexible Module design;
● Multi circuits/channels design can deliver both power & signals at the same time;
● Speeds up to 2500 rpm max.(Option);
● No need to maintain.
● Higher voltage and current (Up to 100A,2000V);
● Higher speed (Up to 5000Rpm);
● Wider range of temperature (-60~200℃);
● Higher protection class (up to IP67 & Explosion-proof type);
● Style of exits for lead wires;
● Flange for installation.