1. Multiple temperature control precisions to satisfy different demands: ±0.1℃, ±1.0℃, ±2.5℃
2. Double-temperature double-circulation system, with each separately controlled temperature channel (temperature of the secondary channel must be higher than that of primary channel)
3. High-efficiency plate heat exchanger, nationally-patented plate heat exchanger anti-freeze technology
4. High-efficiency integrated V-shaped sealed condenser
5. Pressure indication for the water flow system and refrigeration system
6. Efficient low-noise outer-rotor fan, integrated air cooling (optional water cooling), upward air outlet mode
7. Liquid level alarm, flow alarm, temperature alarm, phase sequence alarm, pressure alarm, and fault alarm
8. Water chiller alarm signal output
9. Externally controlled start/stop
10. Heating function, rapid temperature rise at low temperature (optional)
11. Stainless-steel pump and water tank, flow passage components and pipes will not rust
12. Coarse filtering for primary circulation and secondary circulation (fine filtering function optional)
The HC900M/HC1100M Series Water Chillers provide double-temperature, multi-circulation systems. The output temperature of chilled water is as low as 6oC. Use of the nationally-patented anti-freezing technology enables the chillers to operate stably for a long time. Two frequently used temperature control precisions (±0.1℃ and ±1.0℃) are available to meet different requirements. The practical refrigeration capacity of the chillers ranges from 90 kW to 110 kW, satisfying the cooling requirements of heat generating equipment with a heating value up to 110 kW during long-term stable operation.
*NOTE: The above product prices are inaccurate. Please consult Hans Cool for the exact price of the product.