Light Steel Villa Building
Everybody will immediately appreciate this modern design that maximises energy efficiency and space for a growing family. the home offers a diverse number of spaces.with 4 bedrooms. including a private master suite with ensuite and large walk in wardrobe. the main living spaces are situated to the rear of the home. with the kitchen offering an abundant work space. The house embraces outdoor living aspects. with a galley and hallway letting lots of natural light into the home. into the outdoor areas and you'll find a terrace. alfresco area and a large courtyard-truly a unique feature of the home. enjoyable day to day living for the entire family. in a number of styles and finishes to suit your lifestyle.
This model house total 262m2
Solar passive design
Optim al thermal mass performance
High performance glazing and windows
Timber frame thermally broken
Slab to frame sealing for air tightness
Upgraded insulation package as standard
Water saving tapware
1) Lifetime for structure: 70 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10)Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage,ten workers 15days can finished the house