Molybdenum lanthanum alloy plate is alloy plate of molybdenum and lanthanum. La2O3 is contained in molybdenum lanthanum plate to prevent wrong movement of molybdenum grain and re-crystallization of slow rhythm under high temperature. The density of molybdenum lanthanum plate is over 10.1g/cm3.
The average nominal chemical composition in weight:
Mo: the balance
Compared with pure Mo, MLR has the following advantages:
1) better creep resistance
2) higher recrystallization temperature
3) better high-temperature strength
4) better welding properities
5) higher tensile strength
Thickness: 0.3mm to 200mm
Width: 10mm to 600mm
Length: 3000mm max
1) Sintering and heat treatment furnaces.
2) Boats for annealing and sintering process
3) Used in high-temperature furnace construction and metal working.
Standard and safe Packing
1)paper wrapped the sheets, then plastic paper protected from moisture
2)Foam board around the the inner wooden case
3)Standard exported plywood case outside
Shipment Methods: Sea or Air transportation, train or express
1) L/C ; 2) T/T ; 3) Paypal ; 4) Money Gram ; 5) Western Union
MoLa ranges of products:
MoLa rods, MoLa sheets, MoLa tubes, MoLa boats and some machined hardwares.
Please contact us freely if you have any problem, we are sure any of your questions will get our prompt attention and reply.