Optical PVD Vacuum Coating Machine Vacuum Coater
Application: AR coating, AF coating, anti-glare film, solar control film, cold light film, ITO transparent film, laser film, metal film, electrics optical film, cut-off film etc.
Optical PVD coating machine applied to coating film on accurate optical element and higher accuracy optical communication product. the glass, polymer, plastic and ceramic all could be available substrate for coating, with the different technology for components and module, the machine can produce various products, such as:
1. AR coating AF coating for mobile lens, camera lens, mobile screen, security lens, spectacles, microscope, telescope etc.
2. Anti-glare coating for sunglasses, eyewear, visor, goggle, helmet mask etc.
3. Cold light film for theater light, civil decorative lamp, illumination light etc.
4. ITO transparent conductive film for solar energy battery plate, LED displays screen, PC touch screen etc.
The chamber is made of stainless steel, and its structure has been optimized for best allocation of components for easy operation. The state-of-the-art manufacturing guarantees the perfect evaporating and vacuum sealing.
2. Polycold system
Optical PVD vacuum coating machine uses Polycold system to reduce the vacuum pumping time as well as increase vacuum degree for better coating performance.
The pumping system sits on the back which makes the optical PVD vacuum coater convenient to be maintained, disassembled and cleaned. High efficient vacuum pump system guarantee the cycle time at any ultimate conditions.
4. Electric beam evaporation source
The electric beam evaporator includes a high voltage power supply, an electric beam and the water-cooling crucible with cavities. The crucible could rotate either clockwise or anti-clockwise, each cavity fill with different raw material, according various technology requirement, the cavity will auto rotate according the instruction send by controlling system, and finally make sure the workpiece could emerge different appearance.