FREE-VALVE’s Stainless Steel Male Thread Needle Valves are a kind of instrument valves under high Pressure. Suitable for install on the instrument panel or without panel. To control comparatively big flow with its compact structure.Its are general purpose integral bonnet needle valves. Integral bonnet needle valves are use in instrumentation, laboratory, gas delivery system, and a wide variety of other applications.
1.The valve body is used in one-piece forged
2.Straight and angle patterns,compact design.
3. Stainless steel and other alloy steel body materials can be selected.
4. The stem threads are cold rolled for high strength and smooth operation.
1) Size Range: DN6~DN25(φ14~φ32)
3) Service temperature:-20°C~500°C
4) Material：carbon steel、alloy steel、stainless steel
5) Operating Mode: Manual
6) Butt welded connection:ferrule type
7) Testing and Design:GB/T13927,API598,GB/T12224
FREE-VALVE’s Stainless Steel Male Thread Needle Valves are use in pipelines of water, steam, oil, chemical industries，fertilizer units，power plants and a wide variety of other applications.