1. Equipped with semi-enclosed double-screw compressor of Taiwan Fu Sheng Group
2. High efficiency, low noise and vibration, and stable operation
3. Control system equipped with the Siemens touchscreen and PLC for real-time monitoring of the operating status of the water chiller
4. Oil separator installed at the air exhaust side of compressor to separate oil from the compression refrigerant and realize sound insulation to reduce noises during operation
5. Pressure protection, overcurrent protection, overheat protection, and power supply phase loss protection
6. Output control of cooling tower fan, chilled water pump, and cooled water pump
7. Externally controlled startup and input control of chilled water flow and cooled water flow
The HC1800M and HC2600M Series Water-cooled Screw Chillers are equipped with compressors that use the advanced third-generation 5-to-6 asymmetric toothed helical rotors featuring stable operation, low vibration and noise, and high efficiency. The compressors adopt three-step capacity control, that is 100%-75%-50%-25%. 25% takes effect during startup, and 100%, 75%, and 50% take effect during loading, load shedding, and operation. The temperature control precision of cooled water is ±2.0℃, which meets the requirements of most cooling processes. The refrigeration capacity of the chillers ranges from 180 kW to 260 kW, which meets the cooling requirements of heat generating equipment with a heat value up to 260 kW.
*NOTE: The above product prices are inaccurate. Please consult Hans Cool for the exact price of the product.