FREE-Valve’s Pneumatic Ceramic Double Feeding Gate Valve is mainly used in feeding and dumping the dry powder and the transport pipeline, which not only adopt toughening ceramic as shut off and wear out resistance material, but also design construction of pressure self-sealing and valve disc auto-rotate, so as to the sealing surface within the dry powder get more wear resistance in process of opening and closing frequently, thereby, which guarantee the high requirements of sealing performance of this valve and long working time.
1. Sealing pair is made of structural ceramics，which have perfect performance to resist wear and flushing.
2. Two-side sealing can realized due to double disc structure of the pneumatic ceramic double disc gate valve.
3. It inserts spring between double valve discs to ensure self- sealing through bi-directional flexible preload pressure of spring, having characteristics of low pressure bi-directional sealing and without dust clogging phenomenon in the process of the opening and closing of valve.
4. The valve disc rotational motion can avoid the ash deposition on the sealing surface during opening and closing, so the valves have much longer service.
5. The blow sweep port or automatic blow sweep device can be set on the valve body according to different operating conditions.
1) Size Range: NPS4~NPS12,DN100~DN300
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
8) Flange standards:ASME B16.5，GB/T9113
Operating Type: Pneumatic,manual
1. Power plant ash handling system.
2. Cement industry-dry powders’ conveying and dumping.
3. Dressing works-dry powder materials’ selection and conveying.
Delivery time:30 days
About the company
- Primary products
- Anti-Abrasive & Anti-Corrosive Valves
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Jul 2017
Zhengzhou Free Fluid Control Technology Co., Ltd is leader in the design valve and application of special industrial valves, we provide high quality industrial products for our customers all the time. First introduced ceramic engineer valve in the year 2008, FREE-VALVE’S have steadily proven their worth in tough industrial applications once thought to be solely the province of steel or ceramic valves. Today, as challenge traditional thinking in abrasive fluid applications, FREE-VALVES offer a wide rang of products: ceramic knife gate valve, ceramic double gate valve, rotating type ceramic gate valve, slurry valve, tank bottom angle valve, V type ball valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, ceramic tile lined composite pipes etc. They have a wide application in coal washing plant, power plant, alumina refinery, steel plant, petro-chemical etc. Our valves have been exported to Pakistan, Turkey, United States, Indonesia, Taiwan etc.