FREE-Valve’s Pneumatic Ceramic Swing Discharge Gate Valves are designed for pressurized and vacuum systems including pneumatic conveying systems, discharge and vent applications in steel plant and coal power. The whole of ceramic sealing faces of the valves are well ground and polished, which is ensure a reliable sealing performance of the valve.
1. The cylinder piston rod does not contact with the medium directly, which greatly prolongs the service life of the cylinder and has a higher service temperature without damaging the cylinder.
2. The sealing faces of the valve are made of toughened engineering ceramics with good abrasion resistance and prolonged service life.
3. Product with customized structural length and connection size is available.
4. The valve disc rotational motion can avoid the ash deposition on the sealing surface during opening and closing, so the valves have much longer service.
5. The valve body outlet end adopts slant structure, which is advantageous to the medium entering the valve cavity to fall automatically, preventing the medium in the valve cavity accumulation and causing the valve not to open properly.
6. The spring between the disc and disc seat is loaded with a floating connection. The spring force of the disc always matches the valve seat, ensures the sealing of the valve, and also helps to compensate for expanding when heated and contracting when cooled ,and sealing surface wear.
1) Size Range: NPS4~NPS12,DN100~DN300
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
8) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Pneumatic
FREE-Valve’s Pneumatic Ceramic Swing Discharge Gate Valves are suitable for steel plant, cereals transport system, cement transport systems and EP system in coal fired power plant. In these applications, pneumatic conveying method is used to reduce manpower demand, and improve system efficiency and reliability, and is easy to realize automation.
Delivery time:30 days
About the company
- Primary products
- Anti-Abrasive & Anti-Corrosive Valves
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Jul 2017
Zhengzhou Free Fluid Control Technology Co., Ltd is leader in the design valve and application of special industrial valves, we provide high quality industrial products for our customers all the time. First introduced ceramic engineer valve in the year 2008, FREE-VALVE’S have steadily proven their worth in tough industrial applications once thought to be solely the province of steel or ceramic valves. Today, as challenge traditional thinking in abrasive fluid applications, FREE-VALVES offer a wide rang of products: ceramic knife gate valve, ceramic double gate valve, rotating type ceramic gate valve, slurry valve, tank bottom angle valve, V type ball valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, ceramic tile lined composite pipes etc. They have a wide application in coal washing plant, power plant, alumina refinery, steel plant, petro-chemical etc. Our valves have been exported to Pakistan, Turkey, United States, Indonesia, Taiwan etc.