Burst Tester is suitable for the quantitative determination of sealing strength, heating sealing quality, burst pressure and leakage of flexible and aseptic packages. The Burst Tester can also be used to determine the sealing performance of pilfer-free bottle caps and soft tubes.
Burst Strength Tester Features
1. Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available on Burst Strength Tester.
2. PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
3. 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
4. Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
5. Test result auto statistics and storage.
6. Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
7. Program customization available.
Burst Tester Technical Specifications
Pressure Range 0 ~ 600 KPa; 0 ~ 87.0 psi (Standard)
Inflating Head dia 4mm (Standard)
Gas Pressure 0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa
Port Size dia 6 mm PU hose
Dimensions 400 mm (L) × 270 mm (W) × 180 mm (H)
Pedestal Size 375 mm (L) × 275 mm (W) × 345 mm (H)
Power AC 220V 50Hz
Burst Tester Standards
ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054