Induction heating furnace is mainly applied for high temperature graphitization treatment of C/C, graphite, carbon fiber insulation refractory materials.
1. The furnace uses medium frequency induction heating, whose max. temperature can reach 3000°C.
2. The special designed high temperature infrared measurement technology is adopted with precision temperature control and close error.
3. Vacuum induction heating furnace can equipped with external fast cooling system to shorten the production cycle.
4. Equipped with high efficiency harmonic wave filter to minimize the side effect to the electric grid.
Optional Configuration of Induction Heating Furnace
1. Furnace door: Screw elevation type/hydraulic elevation/manual elevation, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
5. Heating element and muffle: Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
6. Vacuum pump, gauge and infrared thermometer: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. Medium-frequency power supply: IGBT/KGPS
8. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
9. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
10. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
11.Thermocouple: C type /S type/K type/N type
12. Infrared meter: Single color/double color, CHINO/Raytek
13. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
14. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Induction Heating Furnace
Spec\Model VIG-0305 VIG-0508 VIG-0812 VIG-1015 VIG-1120 VIG-1520
Working Zone Size (D × H) (mm) 300 × 500 500 × 800 800 × 1200 1000 × 1500 1100 × 2000 1500 × 2000
Max. Temperature (°C) 3000 3000 3000 3000 3000 3000
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±15 ±15 ±20 ±20 ±20 ±25
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.