Vertical vacuum pyrolysis furnace is used for vacuum pyrolysis sinter process of ceramic-matrix composite material.
1. The vacuum pyrolysis tube furnaces have sealed high temperature pyrolysis chamber, great contamination proof feature and easy maintainence.
2. For large size furnace, it will be designed to multiple temperature control zones to improve the temperature uniformity.
3. It is equipped with external rapid cooling system to shorten the production cycle.
4. Multiple stage exhaust gas treatment system is adopted to handle the tar, dust and gasses.
Optional Configuration of Vertical Vacuum Pyrolysis Furnace
1. Furnace door: Hydraulic lift/mechanical lift, swing open/parallel open (large size door), Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Refractory brick + Ceramic fiber
4. Heating element and muffle: Graphite/C/C composite material
5. Process gas system: Volume/mass flow-meter, Manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: W-Re type/S type /R type
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vertical Vacuum Pyrolysis Furnace
Spec\Model VVP-0508 VVP-1015 VVP-1520
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) 500 × 800 1000 × 1500 1500 × 2000
Max. Temperature (°C) 1600 1600 1600
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±7.5 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.