Potassium humate is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylate. It is obtained
by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite.
It is water soluble, contains hydroxyl, carboxylate and other active groups, has the functions of chelation,
complexing, ion exchange, floc, dispersion and adhesion.
Product Name Super Potassium Humate
Appearance Black shiny flake/granule/powder
Water Solubility 98%min
Particle Size /
PH Value 8-9
Active Content Humic acid: 65%min; K2O: 10%min
1. Increases buffering properties of soil, retains water soluble fertilizers in the root zones
and releases them to plants when needed
2. Makes soil more friable or crumbly, improves soil work ability
3. Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth
4. Chelates metal ions under alkaline conditions
5. Increases water holding capacity, reduces soil erosion
6. Improves seed bed, Increases germination of seed and viability
7. Non-toxic, environment friendly.
Packing: Woven bag or paper bag with liner. According to customers’ demand.