Co-extrusion process creates strong, resilient boards with lasting good looks
Sundi Co-extrusion decking, the core is the traditional wood plastic composite materials (along with our G series and H series traditional decking), while the extruded surface is made of multi engineer plastic with an outer shell of plastic that completely encapsulates the board in an impermeable layer of protection from scratches, stain and fading. The extrusion process creates the decking with highly durable, long lasting and resistant to staining, fading and relative impact.
Compared with traditional wood plastic composites, the Co-extrusion deck has many advantages:
1. Better resist to scratch;
2. Better resist to UV, better color stability;
3. Better resist to moisture and termites;
4. Extreme durability and reliable: less water-absorption, less rotten, wear proof;
5. More natural surface: wooden texture, looks like real wood.
6. More durable, more attractive, more fade and scratch resistant, more beautiful and more reliable.
7. Low maintenance at an excellent price.
Name: Co-extrusion WPC decking
Length: Standard 2.2/2.9m, or customized
Color: Teak, Grey, Ipe, Antique, Walnut, Redwine
Surface: Brushed wood grain
Quality: SGS, INTERTEK, CNAS
Accessories: Plastic / stainless steel clips + WPC joist + WPC side cover
Packing: Pallet or bulk packing
Application: Outdoor decking, can be used in terrace, swimming pool, marinas, villa garden, park landscape and private yard etc. Both in residential or commercial use, applicable to high-end outdoor landscape projects.
Lead time: 7-30 days upon receipt 30% deposite
Payment term:T/T or LC
Loading Port: Guangzhou or Shenzhen port