JS-900 SERIES AUTOMATIC INTERFACIAL TENSION TESTER is specially used to measure the interfacial tension between mineral oils and water under non-equilibrium condition (Liquid-Liquid interface). It can also be used to determine interfacial tension of various liquids (Liquid-Gas interface).
JS-900 Series Automatic Interfacial Tension Tester adopts the standard test method for interfacial tension of oil against water by the Ring Method, which meets not only the national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T6541, but also the international standard such as ASTM D971.
Interfacial tension measurements on electrical insulating oils provide a sensitive means of detecting small amounts of soluble polar contaminants and products of oxidation. A high value for new mineral insulating oil indicates the absence of most undesirable polar contaminants. The test is frequently applied to service-aged oils as an indication of the degree of deterioration.
1. Large color LCD display screen, English prompt, menu operation, fully automatic testing process.
2. Automatic temperature compensation within 25℃ to eliminate the influence temperature imposes on tension value.
3. Functions of auto correction, auto testing, calculation, results displaying, and storage under power off circumstance.
4. Main body is equipped with hurricane globe, which lessens influence outside matters impose on testing results.
5. Automatic lift of the lift platform ensures a steady environment as well as high accuracy.
6. JS-900 Series IFT Tester adopts enclosed magnetic pot type sensor and multi-point calibration of uniform space technology, which improves the repeatability and reproducibility of testing results.
7. JS-900 Series IFT Tester can work independently and can also realize network management via connection with laptops or computers through USB or RS232 interface.