1. Hoist hanging hook: Take out the pin, pull the hook, Iet Spring housing and handle get to "hook" position. Hoist the life when hook locked.
2. Hoist releasing hook: When hook is loaded, pull the handle of spring housing with pin to "releasa" position, When hook is nonleaded, handle of spring housing can auromatically reach the " releasingn hook"position, then the life raft releases the hook.
1. The junction between hook and pin shaft should be flexible.
2. Positions on the operating handle(hitching, releasing, discharging)should be exact and flesible.
3. The junction between roller and pin shaft should be flexible.
Maintaining and repairing:
After being used, the release hook should be checked periodically, all the moving parts should always being filled with enough grease: Since some parts wore, bent, or the coutractility of spring cannot meet the requirement. The relesing motion not flexible or being locked deadly, then these relatingparts should be changed.
Periodical maintaining plan:
The release hook must be checked every three months to ensue it's flexible and not being locked, so that it can be released smoothly when working.