Vertical CVD furnace (Carbon) is used for composite material CVD that used hydrocarbon gas (like C3H8) as carbon sources. It works on CVD and CVI treatment for carbon materials.
1. Using different temperature control zones according to the working zone size, assuring great temperature uniformity.
2. The most advance control technology is adopted to control flow and pressure of MTS, realizing stable deposition airflow and small pressure fluctuation range.
3. The newly designed anti-corrosion vacuum unit ensures long continuous working period and low maintainence rate.
4. The vertical vacuum carbon tube furnace uses special designed deposition chamber, which assures good sealing effect and great contamination protection performance.
5. Multiple deposition channels assure flow field uniformity, non-deposition dead corner and great deposition surface.
6. High corrosive tail gas, combustible and explosion gas, solid dust and low melting point product can be treated effectively in the process of deposition.
Optional Configuration of Vertical CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: screw elevation type/hydraulic elevation type/manual elevation, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: Volume/Mass flow-meter, Manual valve/Auto valve, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: type C, type S, type R, type B
11. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vertical CVD Furnace
Spec.\Model VCVD-0305-C VCVD-0608-C VCVD-0812-C VCVD-1015-C VCVD-1120-C VCVD-1520-C VCVD-2632--C
Working Zone Size (D × H) (mm) Φ300 × 500 Φ600 × 800 Φ800 × 1200 Φ1000 × 1500 Φ1100 × 2000 Φ1500 × 2000 Φ2600 × 3200
Max. Temperature (°C) 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10 ±15
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Rise Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above specifications can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.