Sintered metal filters can be made from any metallurgical material produced as a powder. Shape, size and distribution of the powder particles are important parameters that affect the final properties of the filter. Any design and requirements are available upon request.
- Shape stability, self-supporting as structural elements even at high pressure.
- High temperature resistance, up to 900℃.
- Corrosion resistance
- Good fatigue, impact and shock stress resistance compared to other filter elements.
- Defined permeability and particle size retention
- Good back flush flow and durable performance
Dimensions: Nominal or Customized
Outside Diameter (OD): 8 ~ 600 mm
Length: 10 ~ 3000 mm
Materials of Construction
Stainless steels (304L, 316L)
Hastelloy B, C and X
Special materials - Contact Shinkai
- Catalyst filtration and recovery
- Filtration and Separation of Liquids, Polymers and Gases
- PE, PP, PA, PET, PTA and viscose
- Food & Beverage