PET Packing Belt Production line
PET packing belt, also known as PET plastic steel packing (plastic steel packing belt), is a polyester packing belt with PET as the main raw material through extrusion uniaxial stretching. PET packing belt is the most popular alternative steel belt, steel wire and heavy duty in the world. PP packaging with new environmentally friendly packaging materials. Since 2002, China's demand for PET packaging tapes has grown at an annual rate of 500%. Now it is widely used in wood, paper, steel, aluminum ingots, steel pipes, profiles, glass, building materials, ceramics, electrical appliances, metal products, Tobacco, chemical fiber, cotton belt and other industries. The appearance is transparent, opaque after adding viscosity-increasing additives, and the surface is smooth or has a prismatic pattern.
The whole production line includes:
Dryer and feeder ---- Parallel twin screw extruder ---- Exchanger/die mould ---- Lifting water tank drying machine ---- First drawing machine ---- Heating box ---- Second drawing machine ---- Third drawing machine ---- Heating box ---- Forth drawing machine ---- Tempering box---- Haul off machine ---- Cutting machine
(1) It has strong tensile strength, and it has both tensile resistance like steel strip and ductility that can resist impact, and it can ensure the safety of product transportation.
(2) The elongation is small, the elongation is only one-sixth of the polypropylene tape, and it can maintain the tension for a long time.
(3) High temperature resistance, melting point of 260 degrees, no deformation under 120 degrees.
(4) The safety is good, and there is no steel belt rust to contaminate the affected objects.
(5) The economic benefits are good. The length of 1 ton PET strapping belt is equivalent to 6 tons of steel strip, and the unit price per meter is more than 40% lower than the steel strip, which can reduce the cost for users.