SDKF Bearing Details:
Size: 30x62x16 mm
Material: Chrome steel/GCr15/SAE52100/100Cr6/SUJ2
Quality: P0, P6, P5
Clearance: C0, C3, C4
Vibration: Z1, Z2, Z3
Sealing: OPEN / ZZ = Iron seals, on both sides / 2RS = rubber seals, on both sides / 2RZ = non-contact rubber seals on both sides
Packing: Single box + Paper carton + Pallet/ Industrial packaging + Paper carton + Pallet
Service: OEM, ODM
SDKF Bearing Feature:
1. High accuracy. High speed.
2. ISO 9001:2008
3. Standard and non-standard deep groove ball bearings.
4. Low vibration. Low noise. High precision and durability.
5. 3-7 days for stock order and 10-25 days for production
6. Fast delivery. Competitive price.
7. Rich experience in foreign trade.
1. SDKF deep groove ball bearings are the most representative and widely used bearing. In addition to radial loads, it can accommodate axial loads in both directions, even at high speeds. They are available for low noise and low vibration. Bearings with metal shields and rubber seals are pre-lubricated by some grease. Bearings with snap rings are designed to fit into a groove in the out track of the bearings, and flanged bearings are designed to aid the mounting and positioning of a bearing in a delicate application. Deep groove ball bearings with filling slots have the same dimensions with standard ones. Filling slot bearings have a higher radial load carrying capacity than bearings without filling slots.
2. SDKF shielded deep groove ball bearings: One of the most commonly used bearings, these types are manufactured with shields inserted into the outer raceway, these fit in closely to the inner race providing protection against light mechanical damage, some protection against the ingress of moisture, dust and other foreign matter and serve to retain the pre-filled grease in the bearing.
Shields can be easily removed for applications that only require 1 shield
Benefits: Provides light mechanical protection, limits moisture and dirt ingress, lubricated for life, cost effective solution.
3. SDKF deep groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.
The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded). The inner ring shoulders are of equal height (as the outer ring shoulders).
Deep groove ball bearings can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads and because of simple design, this bearing type can be produced to provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation.
SDKF deep groove ball bearing application:
Motor, Machinery, Electric Tools, Sports Apparatus, office equipment , Scooter Aluminum windows , shower blocks, hanging round, closet wheel, toys, etc
Fan, car, truck, tractors and automatic machine,Textile machine, Pump,Agricultural machinery,Machine tool,window ,sliding door , other furniture and some toys
SDKF Series Models:
ZZ, 2RS, 2RZ, 2RS1, 2RSH, 2Z, UG, OPEN,
6000-2RS/ZZ 6200-2RS/ZZ 6300-2RS/ZZ
6001-2RS/ZZ 6201-2RS/ZZ 6301-2RS/ZZ
6002-2RS/ZZ 6202-2RS/ZZ 6302-2RS/ZZ
6003-2RS/ZZ 6203-2RS/ZZ 6303-2RS/ZZ
6004-2RS/ZZ 6204-2RS/ZZ 6304-2RS/ZZ
6005-2RS/ZZ 6205-2RS/ZZ 6305-2RS/ZZ
6006-2RS/ZZ 6206-2RS/ZZ 6306-2RS/ZZ
6007-2RS/ZZ 6207-2RS/ZZ 6307-2RS/ZZ
6008-2RS/ZZ 6208-2RS/ZZ 6308-2RS/ZZ
6009-2RS/ZZ 6209-2RS/ZZ 6309-2RS/ZZ
6010-2RS/ZZ 6210-2RS/ZZ 6310-2RS/ZZ
6011-2RS/ZZ 6211-2RS/ZZ 6311-2RS/ZZ
6012-2RS/ZZ 6212-2RS/ZZ 6312-2RS/ZZ