FREE-Valve’s Anti-Wear Ceramic Discharge Slag knife gate Valves are known as slurry gate valves. Its have simple structure and can cut off medium which contains solid particles and fibers, but for some very hard particles or serious erosive mediums, general metal seated knife gate valves will be washed out easily, so ceramic knife gate valves are very suitable for those mediums containing fibers and hard solid particles.
1) Short length of structure,saving material ,lightweight ,easy to install，small space occupation.
2) Seat is designed with single seat type to prevent sticking and accumulation of ash residue.
3) The sealing surface is made of structure ceramic with abrasion resistance and long service life.
1) Size Range: NPS2~NPS24,DN50~DN600
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature.: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange , wafer
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Body Material: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3M
7) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
8) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
9) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Manual/Electric/Pneumatic
FREE-Valve’s Anti-Wear Ceramic Discharge Slag knife gate Valves are suitable for the conveying system with liquid-solid or gas -solid two-phrase medium , such as ash, mine residue and coal residue in iron and steel plant or ash conveying system of power plant , paper pulp in paper industry, sewage and slurry in decontamination plant ,especially useful for the heavy medium system of coal mill.