FREE-Valve’s Lever Lug/Wafer API Brass/Bronze Butterfly Valve are double offset structure and can be used for shut-off and throttling control. It is divided into hard to hard sealing or hard to soft sealing with two structures according to sealing surface material of the disc and seat.The butterfly valve can realize rotary under the condition of low torque by the resilient-seated design , which means a longer service life ,so as to cost-effective of choosing actuator.
1. The valve seat material is divided into metal seat and soft seat , which makes the valve suitable for liquid or gas service with many applications.
2. The seat can be replaced by loosening the seat ring bolts, saving the cost of the valve.
3. The resilient-seated design ensures minimal seat wear and double offset disc design provides excellent throttling capabilities ,it has characteristic of super long usage life, frictionless closure etc.
4. Blowout proof shaft design and the application of self lubricated bearings.
5. Preventing the disc from closing under over/under travel by adjusting mechanical stopper.
6. According to the requirements of medium conditions, overlaying or spray welding different sealing materials on the sealing surface of the valve disc.
1) Size Range：NPS2~NPS48,DN50~DN1200
2) Pressure Range:Class 150,PN10 ,PN16.
4) Seat material:PTFE and graphite PTFE ,metal
5) Working temperature:-40°C<T<120°C
6) Connection method：Flange
7) Operating method：Worm gear,electric,pneumatic .
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927; API598.
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221; API609.
FREE-Valve’s Lever Lug/Wafer API Brass/Bronze Butterfly Valve are used in Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage,Sea water, Oil, Water, Gas.