1. Hip Drape with Clear Leg Pockets, 116 in. x 88 in. x 136 in.
2. Clear leg pockets.
3. CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement.
4. 8.25 in. x 6.75 in. conformable teardrop fenestration.
5. Hook and loop tube and line control.
Name Orthopedic Hip Drapes
Drape Type Hip
Procedure Type Joint/Extremity
Surgical Specialty Orthopedic
Drape Type Extremity
Fenestration Type One 8.25 in. x 6.75 in. conformable teardrop fenestration.
Armboard Covers Yes
For the full range of orthopedic procedures, we’ve got you covered. MedPurest Orthopedic Drapes offer the optimum combination of features to meet the rigorous
demands of orthopedic surgery, from hand procedures to hip replacements.
ORTHOARTS* drapes provide added protection. Made with heavy-duty fabric, these drapes may eliminate the need for costly drape layering. Designed for safety and
convenience, they also feature CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement for fluid management.
MedPurest drapes are designed to protect you and your patients and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
2. Fabric that’s resistant to tearing, strikethrough and abrasion, while providing secure attachment of lines and tubes.
3. Much lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
4. Fluid collection pouches.
5. Armboard covers for additional coverage.