Steel frame house
Steel frame house is easy to assemble and disassemble for several times and cost saving and transport, the main structure is light gauge steel frame, with the insulation material, MGO or OSB plate, exterior with the decoration material, Beautiful, diverse, comfortable and environmentally, More and more popular around the world. Main used for light steel villa house, Light Gauge Steel Structure villa house, villa house and prefab house.
This villa out side use PVC clading plate decoration, clean and tidy. The design of the first floor provides a great flow and the gathering spaces are saturated with plenty of natural light. A butler's pantry leads from the kitchen dining room making formal dinners so much easier. An info center off the dining room provides a great place for supervising computer use. The second floor has 4 bedrooms, including a master suite that features a bath with dual vanities, shower with a seat, and a huge walk-in closet
1) Lifetime for structure: 70 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required.
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean.
10)Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage, ten workers 15days can finished the house.