1. Basic Ophthalmic Drape, 52 in. x 56 in.
2. Lightweight fabric.
3. 5 in. x 3.5 in. adhesive incise area.
4. Fluid collection pouch with eye wick.
Name Ophthalmology Drapes
Drape Type Ophthalmic
Procedure Type EENT/Plastic Surgery
Surgical Specialty EENT, Head, Neck
Drape Type General / Procedural
Fabric Weight Standard
For the full range of above-the-shoulders surgery, we`ve got you covered. MedPurest drapes has flexible draping systems that offer enhanced fluid control and increased patient comfort in ophthalmic, neurological and other surgeries involving head and neck.
MedPurest drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance.
2. Low-lint generation to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
3. Eye drapes designed with a unique, U-shaped，fluid-containment pouch that helps reduce exposure during phacoemulsification and other fluid-intensive procedures and may be used for the left or right eye.
4. Product offerings include full or fenestrated incise.