1. C-Section Drape, 100 in. x 72 in. x 120 in.
2. Armboard covers.
3. 8 in. x 8 in. teardrop fenestration.
4. CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement.
Name Obstetrics Drapes
Procedure Type General
Drape Type General/ Procedural
Fabric Weight Standard
Armboard Covers Yes
For the full range of obstetric and gynecological procedures, we`ve got you covered. MedPurest has exceptional draping products that offer
effective fluid management for obstetrics, gynecological and C-Section procedures.
They provide effective fluid collection with easy clean-up and disposal, while reducing the risk of staff and patient contact with blood and body fluids.
MedPurest drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance.
2. Low-lint generation to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
3. Soft and comfortable fabric that resists strikethrough.
4. Fluid collection pouches and suction drainage for fluid disposal.