1. Thyroid Drape, 76 in. x 120 in..
2. 8 in. x 3 in. transverse fenestration.
3. CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement.
4. Tube holders.
Name Thyroid Drapes
Category General Surgery
Procedure Type Heart/Vascular
Drape Type General
Surgical Specialty Universal/General
Fabric Weight Standard
Line Control System Fabric Tube Holders
For the full range of general procedures, we've got you covered. From laparotomy and endoscopic drapes to breast, chest and thyroid drapes. MedPurest has adaptable systems that offer maximum flexibility for surgical procedures.
Designed for safety and convenience. MedPurest drapes are developed to protect you and your patients with the following:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
2. Fabric that's resistant to tearing, strike-through, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes.
3. Resistance to strike-through from alcohol and other prep solutions.
4. Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
5. A choice of fabric reinforcements designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run-off.
6. Convenient tube and line management systems, including troughs and hook & loops.