1. Shoulder Split Drape, 112 in. x 60 in.
2. 5 in. x 13.5 in. split.
3. Fabric reinforcement.
Name Orthopedic Shoulder Drape
Procedures Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Beach Chair
Procedure Type Joint/Extremity
Drape Type Split/Fenestrated
Surgical Specialty Orthopedic
Fenestration Type One 2.5 in. Conformable Circular
Fabric Weight Standard
For the full range of orthopedic procedures, we’ve got you covered. MedPurest Orthopedic Drapes offer the optimum combination of features
to meet the rigorous demands of orthopedic surgery, from hand procedures to hip replacements.
ORTHOARTS* drapes provide added protection. Made with heavy-duty fabric, these drapes may eliminate the need for costly drape layering.
Designed for safety and convenience, they also feature CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement for fluid management.
MedPurest drapes are developed to protect you and your patients and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
2. Fabric that’s resistant to tearing, strikethrough, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment of lines and tubes.
3. Much lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
4. Fluid collection pouches.
5. Armboard covers for additional coverage.