QBK Air operated double diaphragm pump not only can exhaust the flow liquid but also can convey some uneasy flowed medium with the merits of self priming pump, diving pump, shield pump, slurry pump and impurity pump etc.
1. It is unnecessary to pour the drawing water. The suction lift reaches 5m height. The delivery lift reaches 70m length and export pressure≥6kgf/cm2.
2. Wide flow and good performance. The diameter allowed to pass the max grain reaches 10mm. The damage is very less to the pump while exhausting the slurry and impurity.
3. The delivery lift and flow can pass the pneumatic valve open to realize the stepless adjustment.(the pneumatic pressure adjustment is between 1-7kgf/cm2)
4. This pump has no rotary parts and no bearing seals. The diaphragm will completely separate the exhausted medium and pump running parts and working medium. The conveyed medium can not be leaked outside. Thus it will not cause the environmental pollution to ensure human body safety while exhausting the toxin and flammable or corrosive medium.
5. No electricity. It is safe and reliable while using in the flammable and explore places.
6. It can be soaked in medium.
7. It is convenient to use and reliable to work. Only open or close the gas valve body while starting or stopping. Even if no medium operation or pausing suddenly for long time because of accident matters, the pump will not be damaged caused by this. Once over-loading, the pump will automatically stop and possesses the self protection function. When the load recovers normally, it can also start automatically.
8. Simple structure and less wearing parts. This pump is simple in structure, installation and maintenance. The medium conveyed by the pump will not touch the matched pneumatic valve and coupling lever etc. Not like other kinds pumps, the performance will drop down gradually because of the damages of rotor, gear and vane etc.
9. It can transmit the adhesive liquid(the viscosity is below 10000 centipoise)
10. This pump need not the oil lubricant. Even if idling, it has no influence to the pump.