Product Name: Titanium Parts
Equipment: CNC center,turning lathe,wire EDM,grinder,etc
1. High Strength：Titanium strength/density ratio is better than other metals, components with high strength, good rigity, less weight can be made out of titanium. Titanium is applied for aircrafts engines, frames, skins, fastners and landing gears.
2. Anti-Corrosion：Compared with stainless steel, titanium alloy's corrosion is better in moisture laden air, seawater, titanium greatly resists spot corrosion, acid corrosion and stress corrosion. Titanium resists corrosions to alkali, chloride, chlorinated organic sunstances, sulphuric acid, nitric acid.
3. High-Temperature Resistance：Titanium application temperature's higher than aluminium alloys. Titanium can work in 450-500℃ for long time. Titanium alloy stil prossesses high strength when working in 150-500℃. Titanium working temperature can be reached to 500℃
4. Low Temperature Resistance Titanium alloys still owns its mechanical properties when working in low or super low temperature conditions. Titanium alloys with low-temperature resisitance and extra low interstitial still possess good ductility, therefore, titanium alloy is sort of good low temperature structural material.
5. Eco-Friendly Metal：Thermal conductivity of titanium is lower than carbon steel or copper, but titanium owns very good corrosion resistance, therefore, titanium thickness can be greatly reduced, also the heat exchange mode is dropwise condensation between titanium and steam. This kind of mode reduces heat transfer resistance, no fouling on titanium surface, which makes titanium thermal conductivity better.
6. Good Thermal Conductivity：Titanium is non-magnetic metal, it can't be magnetized in large magnetic field, also titanium is toxic-free and compatibility with blood, there, titanium is applied in medical