Icespar stone powder grinding machine is specializing in producing fine/superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as kaolin, limestone, basalt, calcite, marble, talcum, barite, gypsum, dolomite, bentonite mud, mica, pyrophyllite, sepiolite, carbon black, diatomite, graphite, alunite, fluorite, potassium feldspar, phosphorite, pigment, up to 200 kinds. The granularity (or final size) of the finished products can be freely adjusted between 325-3000meshes (0.045-0.0057mm).
Working Principle of Icespar stone powder grinding machine:
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Features and advantages of icespar stone powder grinding machine:
1) High efficiency
2) Long lifecycle of grinding mill spare partsf
3) High safety and reliability
4) High fineness and flexible adjustment
6) Advanced intelligent speed control device