Features of the 100G QSFP28 Bidi
The 100G QSFP28 Bidi CWDM4 transceiver supports connections up to 2km over single-mode fiber and uses LC connectors. The wavelengths are 1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm and 1331 nm.
BIDI Transceivers or BWDM Transceivers (Bi-directional Wavelength Division Multiplexing) interface carries two distinct channels in different directions on a single strand of fiber. They must always be used in complementary pairs. BIDI Transceivers are a cost effective solution by doubling the capacity of an existing fiber infrastructure.
• Up to 103.1Gb/s data links
• 4 CWDM lanes MUX/DEMUX design
• Bidirectional optical data transmission/receiving
• Up to 2km transmission on single mode fiber (SMF) with FEC
• 1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm and 1331 nm.
• LC Connectors
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Maximum power consumption 3.5W
• Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
• Compliant with 100G QSFP28 MSA
• RoHS compliant
Application of the 100G QSFP28 Bidi
• 100GE Ethernet
• Data Center
• High-speed storage area networks
• Custom high-speed data pipes