T8153, T8153C, P8153
T8153 Communication Interface Adapter
The Trusted Communications Interface Adaptor T8153 is designed to be connected directly to the rear of a Trusted Communications Interface Module in a Trusted Controller Chassis T8100. The Assembly provides a communications connection interface to remote systems. Connection between the Assembly and the Trusted Communications Interface module is via a 78+2-way Inverse DIN41612 M-type connector (SK1).
The Assembly comprises a printed circuit board (PCB) on which the communications ports and socket SK1 (connector to the Trusted Communications Interface) are mounted. The Assembly is contained within a metal enclosure and is designed to be clipped onto the appropriate connector at the rear of the Controller Chassis. A release button is provided to enable the Assembly to be disconnected.
The communications port available at the Assembly are RS232 (one each of full and partial), RS485 (both direct and multi-drop) and Ethernet (10BaseT and 100BaseT).
• Allows easy access for external systems to communicate with a Trusted System.
• Easy installation i.e. connects directly to the back of the Trusted Communication Interface
• Two 10/100BaseT connections.
• Four RS422/485 connections.
• Two RS232 connections (one ‘full’ RS232).