Plant support netting is manufactured from light but strong extruded polypropylene plastic material, which is UV stabilized and weather resistant. Plant support netting has a mesh hole size that gives support to fast growing crops (beans, peas, tomatoes, cucumbers and) and flowers.
The plant support netting can be used vertically and also horizontally.
· Used vertically, it can give support to fast growing crops like tomatoes, cucumbers, beans and peas till the crops are the heaviest and ready for harvesting.
· Laid horizontally, plant support netting in layers becomes a fairly effective guide to space-keeping in planting. Successive layers can be fixed at brackets with the continuing growth of plants. This method is widely used in the flower plants especially for long stemmed flowers like chrysanthemum, freesia and carnation.
· Material: polypropylene or high density polyethylene.
· Color: white, green, black or any other color.
· Mesh size: 150mm × 170mm, 100mm × 100mm, 125mm × 125mm, 130mm × 130mm, 150mm × 150mm, 165mm × 165mm, 170mm × 170mm, 200mm × 200mm.
· Weight: 8 g/m² – 10 g/m².
· Width: 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.7m, 2m, 3m.
· Length: 10m, 30m, 50m, 100m, 500m, 1000m.
· UV stabilized and rot resistant.
· Easy to install. The plastic support netting can be easily draped and tie to a frame, bamboo canes or against a wall.
· Convenient to transport and handle. The netting is folded and packed, it is supplied in an easy-to-handle pack.
· Harmless to delicate stems or leaves.
· The large opening size makes it easy to harvest the crops.
· Plant support netting can be used in vertically to provide lateral support to vegetable crops, such as the peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, loofah and other crops.
· The plant support netting is also suitable for long stemmed flowers in vertically or horizontally.