Shade netting is manufactured from knitted polyethylene. It is more versatile than the woven shade cloth. It can be used as the greenhouse cover, windbreak mesh, deer and bird netting, hail netting, porches and patio shade. The average service life can be 7 to 10 years.
Knitted shade cloth can be divided into monofilament knitted shade cloth, monofilament and tape knitted shade cloth and tape knitted shade cloth.
Knitted shade cloth means the weft and warp wire are all monofilament wires. Monofilament and tape knitted shade cloth refers to the combination of the monofilament wires and flat tape wires. The tape knitted shade cloth is that the cloth which the warp wire and weft wire are all flat tape wires.
· Material: high density polyethylene.
· Needle No.: 3–8.
· Wire shape: round, flat.
· Shade rate: 30% – 95%.
· Length: customized.
· Width: 1 m – 6.5 m.
· Structure: monofilament + monofilament, monofilament + tape, tape + tape.
· Color: various colors, the common are black, green, blue and white.
· Service life: outdoor warranty is 8 years.
Monofilament + monofilament Weight: 100 g/m² – 280 g/m².
Tape + tape weight: 75 g/m² – 240 g/m².
Monofilament + tape weight: 95 g/m² – 240 g/m².
· UV stabilized, breathable.
· Various colors for choice.
· No harm to human, plants or environment.
· Reinforced edge with eyelets.
· Good cooling and shade effect.
· Significantly reduce the incidence of pests and diseases.
· Reduce the solar radiation, wind speed and soil moisture evaporation.
· Lightweight and easy to install.
· Tough lock stitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life.
· The materials are all recycled.
Shade cloth selection guide
· 3 needles: Shading rates range from 55% to 65%. 3 needles shade cloth is specific used for sunshade of flowers, fruits and vegetables without affecting photosynthesis. It is a good choice for sunshade and heat preservation of greenhouse crops in summer and winter.
· 4 needles: Shading rates can be up to 70%. 4 needles shade cloth is dedicated to flowers, crops, fruits and vegetables that are high shading required. The same as 3 needles shade cloth, it is a good choice for sunshade of greenhouses.
· 6 needles: Shading rates can be up to 85%. 6 needles shade cloth is commonly used for sunshade of cars, roofing cooling and insulation uses. Main applications include greenhouse, laboratories, medicinal materials and crops that are high shading effect required.
· 8 needles: Shading rates can be up to 95%. Alternative to 6 needles shade cloth, 8 needles shade cloth can be also used for sunshade of cars, roofing cooling and insulation uses. Main applications include greenhouse, laboratories, medicinal materials and crops that are high shading effect required.
· The shade cloth can be used in the construction sites to prevent the sand or mounds from being blowing away and prevent the sunshade.
· It can be used in the agriculture to protect crops, vegetables from being burning by the sun.
· Shade cloth can be used in the greenhouse, horticulture and nurseries to drop the temperature of the indoor.
· The shade cloth can be used to cover poultry-house roofs and open cowshed facilities.
· Other applications include temporary fencing, tennis courts, hail netting, bird netting, swimming pool covers.