PERLINK has always been a world leader in the field of high-precision electronic connectors, and the connectors produced have been widely used in the medical field.
Widely used in analyzers, synergy power systems, process controllers, dental instruments, disposable devices (sensors, catheters), electrosurgical equipment, pacemakers and hearing aids, patient monitors, portable or home devices, scanning Medical equipment such as instruments and sterilization equipment.
Pins: Golden plated brass pins, 5pins,Connector
Products are widely used in communications, medical, laser, automotive, surveying, mapping, military and other equipment.
Plastic housing made of PSU, light weight
Tail nuts and socket round nuts are color-coded to prevent mis-insertion
Multiple colors to choose from (gray, blue, yellow, black, red, green and white) Positioning device: Double reed lock, keyway to prevent rotation
Waterproof IP rating: IP50
Salt spray corrosion test: >48h
Ruggedness: Suitable for use under high vibration and strong impact conditions.
1. Pass the cable through the tail nut① and the cable clamp②. Solder to the corresponding position of the insulator assembly③.
2. Install the cable clamp② to the welded insulator assembly③. Note that the protrusion of the cable clamp② corresponds to the groove of the insulator③.
3. Insert the insulator assembly③ into the plug assembly④, noting that the protrusions on the cable② are to fit in the recesses in the plug assembly④.
4. Install the tail nut 1 into the plug assembly④ and tighten the tail nut.
Communication connector: Antennas - Indoors/outdoors, Headsets/IBFs (Reporters), Remote Control, RF/uWave,
System control connector: Security/Surveillance – Indoors, outdoors.
· Straight male plug with nut for bend relief..
· Push-pull self-latching system for mating and unmating easily.
· Multi-contact types 2 to 26 contacts
· Solder pins for cable
· Keying system ("G"key standard) for connector alignment
· Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
· High packing density for space savings
· 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
1. Nearly a decade of medical connector experience;
2. Provide highly environmentally friendly, highly quality connector products;
3. High-efficiency production equipment guarantees product's supply requirements;
4. Provide personalized products design with customers as the core!
5. Long-term product life: plug 5000-6000 times!
6. High-efficiency compatibility, perfect compatibility with similar products at home and abroad!
Characteristics Value Standard
Endurance > 5000 cycles IEC 60512-5 test 9a
Humidity up to 95% at 60° C
Temperature range - 55° C, +200° C
Resistance to vibration 10-2000 Hz, 15 g IEC 60512-4 test 6d