We are an international supplier of stainless steel coils in customized dimensions and grades. Our range of stainless steel coils are manufactured from top quality raw materials and advance machinery in line with international standards. We are a stainless steel coils manufacturer known for its durability and accurate dimensions and are widely used in both domestic and international markets. All steel plate and coil is hot-rolled as a first rolling step, after which it is annealed in order to attain homogeneous material characteristics. Annealing produces an oxide coating on the steel, which is removed by shot blasting and by pickling in an acid bath.
Having operated in the stainless steel industry for over 15 years, we can customize the coils to suit your requirements. We are producing high quality stainless steel 304 coils, stainless steel 316L coils, and stainless steel 201 coils at the most competitive prices in the industry.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, The Steel Plate Factory (Steel Plates, Sheets and Coil Division) is a leading stockholder, supplier and exporter of cold rolled stainless steel coils and hot rolled stainless steel coils. Stainless steel coils are cut to your specifications and supplied with complete set of mill test reports. Custom length and width up to 2000 mm can be made available. Exports is Our Specialty! and we can source many hard to find grades and or non-standards sizes to meet the special requirements of our customers. All stainless steel cold rolled stainless steel coils and stainless steel hot rolled coils can be cut to size with the help of our extensive expertise in processing steel coils products.
SS 304, SS 304L, SS 316 and SS 316L coils are the most popular and economical grades of stainless steels. Stainless steel 304/304L coils and stainless steel 316/316L coils, along with Duplex stainless steel coils offer good corrosion resistance to many chemical environments as well as marine and industrial exposures.
1. Origin: Made in India
2. Size Range: 40ft GP: 12032mm(length)x2352mm(width)x2393mm(High)"
3. Grades: 310S, 310, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 304, 304L, 302, 301, 201, 202, 403, 405, 409, 409L, 410, 410S, 420, 430, 631, 904L, Duplex, etc
About the company
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Apr 2019
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, The Steel Plates Factory (a division of Metline) is a leading stockholder, processor and supplier of high quality stainless steel plates, stainless steel sheets, stainless steel coils, stainless steel strips; alloy steel plates, special alloy plates, mild steel plates, mild steel coils, hot rolled coils, hot rolled plates, cold rolled coils in Mumbai, India.
As one of the biggest stock holder, service provider and steel processor in India, we can offer stainless steel coils, stainless steel sheets, and stainless steel plates at best prices, quality, support, and quick delivery time.
Our stainless steel coils, stainless steel sheets and plates are available in 5 finishes: Hot rolled no.1 mill finish, 2B (industrial finish with no grain), #4 (polished finish with grain in one direction, also known as Matte finish), #8 mirror (mirror polish, highly reflective finish with no grain) and bright annealed finish.
We offer stainless steel coils, stainless steel plates and stainless steel sheets in a thickness range of 0.15mm to 100mm with width of 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500, 2000mm mainly in stainless steel 201, 430, 431, 439, 441, 304/304L and stainless steel 316L grade. METLINE stocks a wide range of stainless steel plates and stainless steel sheets in 304/304L, 316/316L, 321/321H, Duplex, 310S, 317L and 347H grade.
We are suppliers of stainless steel sheets, stainless steel plates and stainless steel coils in a wide range of grades in 200, 300 and 400 series and in various finishes including BA, 2B and hot rolled with or without surface protection (PVC coating). Our stainless steel plate and coil products are supplied along with relevant material test certificates, mill certification as per EN 10204 3.1, NABL approved lab test reports.
Our stainless steel sheet, stainless steel plate and stainless steel coil products are widely used across various industries including oil and gas, pharmaceutical, textile, water piping systems, acid and chemical, food processing and beverage, petrochemical refineries, automobile, cement, paper and pulp manufacturing.
Stainless Steel Plates, Stainless Steel Sheets, Stainless Steel Coils Stock and Product Range
1. Stainless Steel Grades: AISI 304/304L (1.4301/1.4307), AISI 316/316L (1.4401/1.4404), 316 Ti (1.4571), 310S (1.4845), 317L, 321, 321H, 904L, AISI409 (1.2083), AISI420 (1.4021), AISI430 (1.4016), AISI439 (1.4510), AISI441 (1.4509), 201, 202 4% Nickel, J4 1% Nickel Materials, JT, SS 204 Cu
2. Production Process: Hot Rolled Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Stainless Steel | Specification: ASTM A240/A480
3. Finish: No. 1, 2D, 2B, BA (Bright Annealed), No.3, No. 4 (Matt Finish), HL (Hair Line), No.8 (Mirror), Both sides finish available, Paper interleave available, PVC/PE Coating
4. Mills: Jindal Stainless Limited (India), Aperam, Arcelormittal, Acerinox, Thyssenkrupp, Outokumpu, TISCO, Baosteel, YUSCO, MEXINOX, Sumitomo, JFE Stainless, Nippon Yakin Kogyo, DKC Korea, Posco Korea
5. Thickness Range: Minimum 0.22mm to 8mm (Stainless Steel Coils), 0.8mm – 5.0mm (Stainless Steel Sheets), 6.0mm to 100.00mm (Stainless Steel Plates)
6. Width: 30mm to 2500mm, 1000mm, 1219mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm | Length: 2500, 3000mm, 6000mm, Plasma Cut or Machine Cut Custom Lengths