Last Updated: 2022-03-07
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Bikudo through the Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Bikudo may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Bikudo's affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Site and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Bikudo often conducts research on its user demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Bikudo may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Bikudo may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Bikudo is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Supply Services: We will share your Personal Data with supply service providers as necessary for them to provide their supply services to you.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Bikudo, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Bikudo may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Bikudo, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
See Information We Collect for more information about our cookies.
You can visit the Services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Bikudo Services.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt-out of them, please visit on of the following third party websites:
Links to Other Web Sites
Bikudo takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Bikudo via the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions
Access to Information; Contacting Bikudo
You may contact us as follows: https://www.bikudo.com/contact.html