Leak and Seal Strength Tester LSST-01
|Product group||Pressure Decay/Burst Tester|
|Country of origin||China|
DescriptionReport this item
Leak and Seal Strength Tester LSST-01 is an instrument for testing seal integrity based on pressure decay method. It is suitable for the quantitative determination of the sealing strength, heat sealing quality, whole bag burst pressure and sealing leakage performance of flexible packaging parts and aseptic packaging parts formed by various heat sealing and bonding processes.
Leakage and sealing strength tester LSST-01 adopts the positive pressure method, that is, the principle of pressure attenuation method. There are three test modes to choose from.
A. Rupture test: fill the test sample with a certain amount of gas to detect the maximum pressure before it ruptures.
B. Creep: Fill the sample with the pressure value of the 70% with the maximum pressure, keep it for a certain period of time, and observe whether the pressure changes.
C. Creep to rupture: Fill the sample with the maximum pressure 90% and record how long it will break.
1. One machine can realize three test modes: maximum rupture force, creep test and creep to rupture test.
2. PLC programmable controller realizes more accurate pressure and time control
3. 7 inch TFT man-machine interface full touch screen is convenient for test parameter setting and test operation.
4. The test results are automatically stored.
5. The program can be customized according to customer requirements.
6. Multiple test units can be selected.
7. RS232 interface and professional software (optional)
8. The constraint plate can be equipped according to the sample size.
Leakage and Sealing Strength Tester
Test scope: 0~600 KPa; 0~87.0 psi (standard)
inflatable head: Φ 4mm (standard)
air pressure: 0.4 MPa ~ 0.9 MPa (gas source user-provided)
Air source interface: Φ6mm polyurethane tube
power supply: AC 110~220V
Leakage and Sealing Strength Tester Standard
GB/T 10440, GB/T 18454, GB/T 19741, GB/T 17447, GB/T 17876, GB/T 10004, BB/T 0025, QB/T 1871, YBB 00252005, YBB 00162002, ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054