Compact 3 Phase AC Filter For Industrial Equipment
|Product group||Three-Phase EMI Filter|
|Model||DAC3 30-35A Low Leakage current|
|Country of origin||China|
DescriptionReport this item
Compact, space-saving design, optimized for industrial machinery
Combines high attenuation performance with low leakage current
Can be customize according to customer requirements.
Support free samples
Three-phase EMI power line filters reduce electromagnetic interference and noise into and out of equipment power lines to meet commercial and military emissions and susceptibility standards. DOREXS offers a wide range of standard and custom 3-phase EMI power line filters for various voltages and currents.
DOREXS' three-phase EMI power line filters deliver industry-leading performance by utilizing current material and design innovations to ensure compliance with the most stringent limits and requirements. In addition, our class-leading compact size saves installation space for all equipment, including inverters and motor drives. With single-stage and multi-stage configurations designed according to international safety standards, DOREXS provides customers with the correct EMI solution on time and within budget. Escort for customer EMCtesting.
Features and Benefits
• DAC3 family of three-phase and neutral line filters provides a cost-effective interference suppression solution for a wide variety of applications
• Available in four versions, with current ratings from 30 to 35 A, the filters employ a single-stage four-wire LC circuit with saturating resistant chokes, and have a very low operational leakage current
• DAC3 3 three EMI filters are contained within an extremely compact metal housing, making them ideal for use in situations where space is at a premium
• Rated Voltage：380VAC-440VAC
• working frequency：50/60HZ
• Rated Current：30A-35A
• Withstand test voltage：2750VAC
• Temperature range：-25℃~85℃
• Fire resistance：UL 94V-0
• Three-phase system power supply
• All kinds of three-phase system
• power electronic equipment