Aramid Filter Bag
|Product group||Dust Filter Bag|
|Country of origin||China|
DescriptionReport this item
Aramid filter bags as its name shows is purely made of Aramid fibers. Aramid fibers, short for aromatic polyamide, are a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibers. It is also seen as para-aramids or meta aramid. And many companies developed out their own aramid brand names like Kevlar, Nomex, and Twaron filter bags etc.
In chemical industry, these different Aramid fibers has slight differnce; but in our filtration industry, all these Aramid filter bags even with differnt names actually has the same filtration function.
Aramids share a high degree of orientation with other fibers, so in our industry, we often mix Aramid fibers with other fibers to raech a specific use. You can check our FMS needle punched felt or high temperature mixed fiber needle punched felts.
Para-Aramid Short description:
1. Daily output: 3000 sqm per day
2. Best working tesmperature: 204°C
3. Unit weight: 500-600gsm/sqm
4. Width: 2.2m
5. Components: 100% Aramid fibers + Aramidor PTFE scrim
6. Finishing: water&oil resistance, PTFE membrane, anti-static;
Meta-Aramid nonwoven needle felt & Aramid filter bag features:
• good resistance to abrasion
• very high melting point (>500 °C)
• low flammability
• good fabric integrity at elevated temperatures
Aramid nonwoven needle felt & Aramid filter bag technical data sheet:
Weight: 900 -950g/m2
Fiber Content: fiberglass/polyimide/POD/PPS/Nomex
Scrim fiberglass or customized
Continuous Operating Temperature: 200-240°C
Maximum Surge Temperature: 260°C
Acid Resistance: good
Alkali Resistance: good
Hydrolytic Resistance good
Oxidation Resistance fair
Abrasion resistance fair
• Warp: 950 N/5 cm
• Fill: 950 N/5 cm
Mullen Burst: 4654 kPa (675 psi)
Working life time 8000 hours and more
Aramid nonwoven needle felt & Aramid filter bag application:
Aramid is used in industrial applications as a filter bag in exhaust filtration systems, typically a baghouse, that deal with hot gas emissions found in asphalt plants, cement plants, steel smelting facilities, and non-ferrous metal production facilities.
Packing & Delivery & How to order?
1. Packing can be customized, normally our Aramid felt cloth is packed to rolls by woven bag, 75meters per roll.
2. ETD: 10 -15 days after receiving your deposit;
3. Payment terms: 30% deposit, balance before shipping;
4. MOQ: 2000sqm for Aramid felt fabrics
5. Transportation: We have good partners with the most economic way of logistics, including maritime, land, air and other ways, designated forwarder is also accepted.
No matter where you are, BY filter can be your local Aramid filter bag supplier or distributor in Middle East, Saudi Arabia etc.
Contact us for direct Aramid filter factory price, we will handle the delivery to your door!