C26-11 Charcoal Stove
|Country of origin||China|
Seller informationVisit store
Fuel: Charcoal & Wood Chunk
Combustion Chamber: refractory metal and double liner design helps secondly air, higher efficiency and lower Carbon monoxide.
Insulation: lightweight ceramic and high
temperature thermal insulation
Stovetop: six-pronged universal cast iron
Body: painted sheet metal with reinforced door
Handles: steel and silicone
Door: metal with silicone grip on latch
• Stove Top:Thick Cast iron stove top with 6 pot supports, Diameter 28cm
• Stove Body:0.5mm 201 stainless steel or cold rolled steel with powder painting
• Door Frame:1mm cold rolled steel with painting
• Handles:Heat-resistant plastic and steel
• Combustion Chamber:Double stainless steel (1mm Grade 304+0.5mm Grade 201) with secondary air design to improve durability and performance
• Stove bottom:1mm galvanized
Lifespan and Warranty:
Lifespan: 3-5 years based on proper use and maintenance.
Warranty: 2 years.
Size: 325*270*240mm, Weight:7kg, 1280pcs/20GP, 3199pcs/40HQ.